Practice does not make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect. In this spirit, Franklin has designed innovative new ideas and refined existing products to assure that players at every skill level can advance to their optimum ability. Some if the key concepts include new structural designs and random rebound capability in the Pitch Return Trainers. The MLB Professional Multi-Sport Return Trainer features a 55" x 80" frame with 1.75" tubular steel construction with baked enamel finish with "Easy Click" assembly buttons with a strike zone ribbon. The patented adjustable hinges with locking pins provide multiple return angles. The MLB Professional Multi-Sport Return Trainer also features an "over the top" net design. The two sided heavy duty 30 ply PE net is all weather proof. The MLB Professional Multi-Sport Return Trainer folds flat for easy storage.
Franklin Sports has been a leading name and innovator in Sporting Goods since 1946. For Major League professionals and aspiring young athletes, Franklin provides a full range of products designed for every need. Baseball has been our core business and passion for over 60 years. Understanding the needs of players at all levels and designing innovative products have made us one of the leading brands in Baseball and the choice of professional and kids who aspire to play their best.
29.3 x 28.7 x 6.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box