Extend the life of your crib with these Full Size Bed Wood Conversion Rails from Delta Children. All you need to convert the crib into a full size bed-the wooden rails replace the sides of the crib, and feature bolt-on assembly for attaching a headboard and footboard (refer to your crib's instruction manual to ensure these rails are compatible with your crib).
These Full Size Bed Rails work with the following Delta Children cribs (each sold separately):
- Chalet 4-in-1 Lifetime Crib
- Bennington Bell Curved Lifetime Crib
- Bennington Lifestyle 4-in-1 Crib
The foundation of every new product designed and developed by Delta
is that smartly crafted, sturdily constructed, budget-friendly, ease-driven products can speak for themselves. Innovative nursery furniture designs don't need a gimmick. Delta
nursery furniture adheres to the unwavering commitment and passion for creating groundbreaking nursery furniture products that meet children's and parent's needs as well as offer a timeless aesthetic and outstanding value.
Be sure to visit our Delta Brand Store
to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's!
80.6 x 5.7 x 5.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box