Quad*doku Word Game is a four letter word challenge using different valued letter tiles to make four words intersect on a grid. The goal is simple; just form as many "dokus" or other high scoring words as you can on a turn. A "doku" is a 4-letter word with letter tiles adding up to 10. Remember dokus get double points so you score 20 for every doku you make. You'll soon discover that changing one word on the grid often affects the other words too! Careful, an added twist is that the same letters have varying values! Making 4, four letter intersecting words may seem easy but think again. As the letters dwindle down to a precious few, the game becomes even more challenging!
For 2 - 4 players, ages 8 and up.
Contents: 75 letter tiles, 1 game rack and instructions.
10.8 x 7.0 x 2.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability