The aim of the game is to build chains of color from the 42 patterned cards. The longer the chains, the more points scored. Winner of "Games 100 Best Game. Created by Maureen Hiron. Instructions in English/Spanish/French. For 1 to 5 players.
A 1995 Mensa Select Award Winner.
5.5 x 5.5 x 0.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box