Featuring a collection of twenty-three unique dolls of the past from crafters such as Armand Marseille, Norah Wellings, Jules Nicholas and more, this puzzle is a doll enthusiast's dream collection.
Miller's Publications was co-founded by Judith Miller in 1979, and the first Miller's Antiques Price Guide was published in the same year. It rapidly grew to become the essential companion for anyone who loves antiques, including collectors, dealers, auctioneers and interior decorators. Selling in excess of 100,000 copies per year, it is sold across the US, Europe, Britain and Australasia.
1000 pieces; assembled puzzle measures 19" x 26" and includes an illustrated numbered guide with information about each of the pieces featured.
12.0 x 8.0 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability