The Bedford Hours, now among the finest treasures of the British Library, is one of the most magnificent illuminated manuscripts in existence. Produced in the fifteenth century over a period of twenty or more years in the studio of the Bedford Master-whose identity remained a mystery for several centuries-the manuscript contains scores of elaborate medallions and miniature scenes surrounded by painstakingly detailed scrollwork, initials, line-fillers, and other artistic adornments. The image reproduced here, one of the Bedford Hours' major painted pages, is a depiction of the Tower of Babel story from Genesis.
Assembled puzzle measures 20" x 29".
13.0 x 10.0 x 1.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability