It's artist-author Edward Gorey (1925-2000) at his darkly mischievous best, with Frawgge Mfrg Co portraying a cloud of chaos and doom hanging over the impeccably manicured trappings of a vaguely Victorian society.
What more mayhem could possibly ensue in the drawing room of this mysterious manufacturing magnate? Frawgge Mfrg Co seems to have become a resounding success, if its apparent founder's handsome top hat and plush, fur-lined overcoat are any indication. But looking stoically down from his portrait on the frog-papered wall, our beloved titan of industry must be wondering what sort of nightmare his success hath wrought. Inside, the tea party looks to have gone horribly awry, while outside we might find ourselves witness to no less than three different homicides.
Assembled puzzle measures 20" x 27".
13.0 x 10.0 x 1.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability