The game of Dominoes shares its diverse past with many cultures form the East to the West. Said to have originated in 12th century China and based on the paired couplings of rolling 6-sided dice, Dominoes evolved with every culture to which it was introduced. Traders of the Marco Polo era brought Dominoes to Europe in the 13th century. English immigrants, fresh from the Seven Years' War, then brought Dominoes to North America where the game evolved into the many variations we play today. In the tradition of making games worth giving, Front Porch Classics® offers two classics in this decorative game box? Block and Draw Dominoes and Mexican Train.
Contents: 1 hinged wood box, 28 double-six dominoes, 1 score pad, 2 score pencils and 1 rule book.
8.5 x 5.0 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability