Get moving with kinetic energy! Store potential energy on your head! Play the energy conversion game! The supercapictor car you'll build with this kit can zoom the length of a school hallway and bounce off walls!
Discover what energy is, how we make it now and what choices await us in the future. Learn about global warming and build a solar car and join the race to save the planet! Using the step-by-step instructions and highly visual 3D illustrations to guide you, this kit contains over 22 activities, including the following::
- build a solar car.
- launch a super capacitor car.
- make an electric car.
- spin a flywheel generator.
- build a battery to light an LED.
- do a kinetic chain reaction.
The use of everyday materials demystifies the wonders of energy; the following common household items were not practical to include in the kit, but will be needed? tape measure, water or confetti, seven pennies, black marker or pencil, bicycle or tricycle, matches (adult only), ruler, scissors, thumb tack, vinegar, salt, tea candle (adult only), two D-Cell batteries, one 9V battery and double sided tape.
For ages 8 and up.
Contains over 37 components, including supercapacitor, solar cell, two motors, buzzer, LED, magnifier, marbles, wheels, axles, gears, car frame and a 48 page full color illustrated book.
1 9V batteries are required (not included)
10.3 x 8.3 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box