Welcome to Athena, an Olympian Brainteaser. The good news, archaeologists have found an ancient statue of Athena! The bad news, she's in two pieces. Help the team put Athena back together again!
The Play: Clear a path so the Chief archaeologist can carry Athena's top half over to her bottom half. How? Just shift the dig workers around on their team-color paths.
The Challenges: Try all 50 brain-excavating challenges. As the dig site gets more crowded, the challenges get harder...but don't worry, if your brain caves in, the solution is provided to help dig you out. So, what are you waiting for? Get down to the dig site!
6.8 x 5.7 x 1.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability