Art In History's replica allows all ages 7+ to explore The American Revolution & The Boston Tea Party in a fun and engaging activity.
Each Kit Contains:
- 6.75" x 8.5" Unfinished Pottery-Teapot Bank (For Decorative Use Only)
- Includes Stopper and can be used as a functional coin bank
- High Quality Paint brush
- Paint Kit
- Disposable Paint Pallets
- Craft Paper (to protect the painting surface)
- Step-by-Step Decorating Instructions
Free Lesson Download Including:
- History of the artifact
- History of the time period
- Step-by-step decorating instructions
Join Art In History and explore the events of the Boston Tea Party, and the American Revolution. Which ultimately lead to founding of the United States.
In the years leading up to American independence, the British Parliament passed a series of acts that angered the colonists. Which through time created a rift between the American Colonists, Britain and the King. On July 4, 1776 the Continental Congress approved a document drafted by Thomas Jefferson that called for independence. Ultimately freedom would only be attained through war. After years of fighting, on February 27, 1782, the British Parliament voted against further support of the war. This in turn secured victory and independence for the United States. Replicate a Colonial Teapot Bank today and let the learning begin!
Proudly Made In America!
7.0 x 7.0 x 7.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability