Crayola Guess My Picture Game - The build it & guess it game! Build your own pictures and guess what it is in this Fun-filled game of shapes and creativity! Children take turns choosing colorful photographs and recreating the picture using multi-colored shapes. Did you choose the photo of butterfly? Use the shapes to build a butterfly like the one in the picture! When the artist is done building, other players try and guess what it is! Artists and guessers both win stars and the player with the most stars wins!
From its earliest beginnings, Crayola has been a color. They came into being when cousins Edwin Binney and C. Harold Smith took over Edwin's father's pigment business in 1885. More than 120 years later, color - along with creativity, learning and most of all, fun - is the hallmark of the Crayola company.
15.8 x 10.2 x 1.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability