White-tailed deer spend their mornings and evenings grazing for food. They're herbivores, so they eat green plants and nuts. Deer live in small groups -- usually just a mother and her fawns. Males, called bucks, have magnificent antlers and live in small groups of three or four. Both male and female deer are red brown in summer and gray brown in winter. Since none of their predators are still around, deer populations sometimes grow so big that there's not enough food for them to eat. Deer are ruminants, like cattle. This means they have four stomachs and chew on semi-digested food, called cud. This complicated process allows deer to eat things like twigs that most animals can't digest.
- Approximately 1:20 scale
- Made of durable synthetic material by Schleich. Hand Painted.
4.1 x 3.9 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions