Scientist and mom Nancy Balter brings the underwater world to preschoolers with her GeoSafari Jr. Underwater Explorer Boat. This kid-sized, miniature boat has a clear, magnified floor that gives little marine biologists their first peek beneath the water's surface. Great for lakes, seaside, the swimming pool, and even water tables, this aquatic tool includes a floating mini life preserver wrist strap to keep it from floating away. Tiny steering wheel and propeller details actually move, bringing a playful experience to the magic of the underwater world.Grades Pre-K+/Ages 3+. SMALL PARTS . 3 years and up.
- Boat with clear bottom measures 10" x 5" x 2.5"
- Built-in 3x magnifier
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Includes adjustable wrist strap!
- Clear bottom with built-in 3x magnifier!
10.8 x 9.0 x 2.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions