Safe and stylish, the Bentley Changing Table from Delta Children provides a convenient place to change and dress baby. Safety rails at the top enclose all four sides, and two spacious shelves below provide generous space for storing your little one's cloths, towels, diapers, wipes and other toiletries.
Strong & sturdy wood construction
Includes water-resistant changing pad with safety strap
Features two fixed shelves for open storage
Safety rails enclose all four sides around the top of the table
Made of solid wood and wood composites
Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
Meets all safety and anti-tipping standards
Assembled dimensions: 35"W x 20.75"D x 36.75"H
The foundation of every new product designed and developed by Delta is that smartly crafted, sturdily constructed, budget-friendly, ease-driven products can speak for themselves. Innovative nursery furniture designs don't need a gimmick. Delta nursery furniture adheres to the unwavering commitment and passion for creating groundbreaking nursery furniture products that meet children's and parent's needs as well as offer a timeless aesthetic and outstanding value.
Be sure to visit our Delta Brand Store to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's!
20.75 x 35 x 36.75
40.5 x 23.0 x 6.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box