The Baby Cache Harbor Changing Topper is a much needed accessory for a baby's room. Built for convenience, this piece fits securely atop the double dresser from the Baby Cache Harbor collection, sold separately. Fitted, enclosed sides and a small opening to place frequently used items during changing, the Baby Cache Harbor Changing Topper makes taking care of your little one a bit easier. Easy to remove and install. Harbor Dresser sold separately, Changing pad not included.
Baby Cache is dedicated to crafting superior quality baby furniture and toddler furniture for nurseries and bedrooms at a great value. Available exclusively at Babies'R'Us, Baby Cache has been a leading manufacturer of baby furniture for over 20 years. The company's commitment to the highest standards in durability, quality and style set it apart as an innovator in the baby furniture industry. Baby Cache nursery furniture offers lasting durability. All furniture is constructed to the highest manufacturing standards for outstanding quality and come in distinctive styles and timeless designs.
Be sure to visit our Baby Cache Brand Store to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's!
- Includes changing topper used to convert your double dresser into a changing station. Double dresser not included.
47.6 x 21.1 x 10.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box