Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare takes multiplayer gameplay to new heights. The core movement system is fundamentally changed with exoskeleton technology, and new reward systems deliver Call of Duty® most personalized and customizable multiplayer experience to date. With all-new movements, abilities, weaponry and equipment of the future, both fan-favorite and new game modes require strategic adaptation, creating the most dynamic, action-packed multiplayer experience in Call of Duty history.
THE EXOSKELETON SYSTEM
- Advanced Exoskeleton Movement - Every soldier is equipped with an exoskeleton including a feature set that enables more tactical freedom than ever before.
- Exoskeleton Abilities - In addition to new movements enabled by the exoskeleton, it can also be equipped with a variety of abilities & attachments.
CUSTOMIZATION AND REWARDS
- Supply Drops: Throughout multiplayer gameplay, players will earn Supply Drops, part of an all-new player reward system.
- Create-a-Class: Pick 13 - Inspired by the fan favorite "Pick Ten" system, Create-a-Class gives players more options than ever before to customize loadouts for all styles of play.
- Customizable and Cooperative Scorestreaks - Scorestreaks are back, and they have been rebuilt to reflect the technology of the future.
- Directed Energy Weaponry - Based on technology of the future, the Directed Energy class brings an entirely new type of weapon to master in multiplayer.
- New Perks & Tools - The variable tactical grenade gives players a new level of flexibility in deploying tactical equipment.
6.6 x 5.1 x 0.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions