Durango & Silverton HO Scale Ready To Run Electric Train Set. Built originally as a mining line, the scenic value of the Durango & Silverton was quickly recognized in passenger service. After surviving natural disasters, wars, and financial instability, a determined staff (and starring roles in several Hollywood movies) promoted the tourism that ensures the line's survival to this day. Now recognized as a National Historic Landmark and a National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark, the Durango & Silverton continues to provide year-round tourist service. Our Durango & Silverton passenger set comes complete with:2-8-0 locomotive and tender with operating headlight, open excursion car, old-time combine car, old-time coach car, 47â³ x 38â³ oval of snap-fit E-Z Track, power pack, and speed controller. Age Rated 14 and Up.
Complete Ready To Run Electric Train Set. 2-8-0 DCC ready locomotive and tender with operating headlight. Locomotive features a Limited lifetime warranty. Includes Bachmann's exclusive E-Z TrackÂ® system makes set-up quick, easy and fun! HO Scale 1:87.
27.9 x 17.8 x 3.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability