Learn to sew by making a funny lovable little monster that only a mother or father could love. The full-color manual explains the basic techniques involved in hand sewing and offers various design suggestions for creating your own stuffed monsters. A wide variety of printed fabrics, felt, thread, fur, stuffing, and other materials are supplied to enable the creation of unique and personalized monsters that you can keep to yourself or unleash on your friends.
The Thames & Kosmos Monster Sewing Workshop Features:
- 16-page, full-color manual
- 1 activity
- Learn to sew by stitching up cute stuffed monsters!
Founded in 2001, Thames & Kosmos strives to improve informal science education by publishing high-quality science and technology related educational products for kids of all ages. Thames & Kosmos emphasizes teaching concepts and skills through hands-on learning and comprehensive reading materials for a rich learning experience.
- 16-page,full-color manual
10.0 x 7.2 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability