With its elegant and classic appeal the Bertini Castlebrook 5 Drawer Chest will be a welcome addition to your home and provide ample storage for you and your little one. Wood constructed with an espresso finish this chest does not fall short on special details. The drawers on the chest open and close smoothly with ball bearing glides and feature raised panels and intricately detailed metal handles. The chests scalloped apron detail at the front base adds a playful twist to the sturdy, completely closed in sides. With detailed wood cuts, beveled edges and elegant beaded molding the Bertini Castlebrook 5 Drawer Chest's timeless design will ensure years of use and style.
Bertini is for those looking for a little bit extra for their child. With a strategic focus on research and development, as well as design excellence, Bertini offers the finest nursery wood furniture and practical strollers for your child. Bertini's exquisite collections allow you to create your dream nursery.
Be sure to visit our Bertini Brand Store to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's!
18 x 38 x 50
54.1 x 41.0 x 21.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box