CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This premium grade Hathaway foosball table is our highest quality table. Constructed of CARB certified MDF, the stylish gaming table cabinet has a durable exterior melamine with a beautiful espresso finish. The sturdy box leg design and cross support beams give the table added stability. The playfield is cross supported to ensure a true level surface for accurate table play. The solid stainless steel rods, E-Z spin bearings and ABS counterbalanced players keep the ball in play for continuous fast paced action! The Primo foosball table was not only designed to look good, it was designed to play excellent.
- Playing Surface: 46-1/2-in L x 26-1/2-in W x 4-1/4-in Deep
- Solid 1-1/8-in MDF cabinet with beautiful wood grain melamine finish
- Butcher block table design with large independent stabilizing leg levelers
- ABS counter balanced players for better ball control with 1 goalie configuration
- 5/8-in chrome-plated, solid steel rods with E -Z spin bearings and wooden easy grip handles
60.0 x 40.0 x 12.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box