CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a blast with the Hathaway Back Stop Table Tennis Table. Back Stop is built with strong 1-3/8-in powder coated steel legs that make this table extremely stable and easy to play. The high grade 3-in locking wheels make moving Back Stop quick and easy. The heavy duty 3/4-in thick CARB certified MDF playing surface is coated with 20 layers of high quality coating that ensures a uniform, consistent bounce. The table folds at the center for individual practice. Both ends of the table fold up for compact storage when not in use. An easy to use, unique safety mechanism locks the table during normal play or storage. Back Stop comes complete with 2 table tennis paddles and 2 balls. 1-year Limited Warranty.
- 9-ft L x 5-ft W x 3/4-in CARB certified MDF playing surface with 20 layers of coating
- 1.5-in powder coated square steel legs for rugged strength
- Folds into playback and storage positions
- Eight 5-in diameter locking wheels for easy transport
- Safety mechanism locks table during play & storage - meets US and European standards
66.0 x 60.0 x 11.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box