Introducing a two-series collection inspired by the classic 1993 video game, Robocop vs. The Terminator! Released in late 1993 for the popular 16-bit home console, Robocop vs. The Terminator answered the burning question of sci-fi fans worldwide: which man/machine would win in a fight? The "future of law enforcement" or the actual future? Series 2 includes two versions of Robocop with paint deco that re-creates the video game shading. Flamethrower Robocop includes a massive flamethrower accessory with removable "flame spray" attachment. Fire-Damaged Robocop is partially covered in sculpted flames and comes with rocket launcher and laser pistol accessories. Both figures are fully articulated and stand approximately 7" tall.
Since 1996, NECA has been one of the largest manufacturers of some of the hottest licensed merchandise available. Their wide variety of licenses from movies, TV shows, video games, comic books and more provides customers with a huge selection of highly collectible products.
Be sure to visit our NECA brand store for superior collectibles, action figures and more!
8.2 x 6.3 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability