The Tiny Love My Nature Pals Stroll Arch is a colorful, flexible stroller/infant carrier arch with a variety of engaging activities for baby on-the-go. The Arch is designed for two stages of baby's development: Batting from 0-3 Months and Pulling/Manipulating for 3 Months and older.
During the first three months, your baby needs visual stimuli to help develop her eyesight. Position the Tiny Love My Nature Pals Stroll at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) from baby while in the stroller or infant carrier.
At 2 - 4 months, as baby lies on his back facing the toys hanging within arm's reach, baby can gaze in the mirror, at the frog prism or the toys dangling in front of him.
At 4 - 6 Months, baby's developing senses and hand control allows him to reach out to the toys confidently, bat at them, hold them and pull them to his mouth for further exploration.
- Colorful arch has a variety of components for two stages of baby's development.
- Arch easily angled backwards and towards baby.
19.7 x 12.2 x 2.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions