Children move colorful, 3D sculpted caterpillars from fruit to fruit, collecting a unique butterfly puzzle piece each time they stop to "eat." The first player to collect all five puzzle pieces and build a beautiful butterfly wins the game! Children practice decision-making by moving any direction on the board. They mix and match beautiful butterfly illustrations to create a different work of art every game. No reading required. University Games' Briarpatch division is America's leading preschool game and puzzle line, with 20 years of innovative and exceptional learning games. Eric Carle's books have inspired children for more than 40 years. With over 125 million books sold worldwide, one of his books is sold every 30 seconds.
The Briarpatch Let's Feed the Very Hungry Caterpillar Board Game Features:
Briarpatch has a strong legacy of stimulating children's lives through fun and educational-oriented kids games and puzzles. This has earned the company over 375 industry awards for product excellence. Since the founding in 1992, the company has applied environmentally conscious business practices such as using vegetable and soy-based inks and post-consumer materials.
10.7 x 8.2 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability