Rear-facing for infants, and when ready, converts to forward-facing.
The Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat combines safety with advanced innovative design features. With increased weight ratings both rear-facing and forward facing, and an easy and secure harness adjustment system you can transport your child in comfort and style. Accommodating children 5 - 65 lbs. this seat is a winning solution to the challenges and expense of multiple car seats. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price.
Protecting children is our core mission at Evenflo. For almost a century we have been a leader in safety, innovation and education. Knowing that one in four automobile accidents are side impact collisions, we go beyond the current government standards when designing the next generation of Evenflo car seats, including the Triumph.
- #1 Rating by a leading consumer magazine.
- Dual, seat integrated cup holders for easy access to drinks.
- Adjustable headrest accommodates your growing child.
- Infinite Slide Harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time. No reworking the harness as child grows!
- Tension Right side knobs for one hand harness tightening.
23 x 20 x 28
Washable Fabric,Latch,Front Adjusters,Cup Holder(s),Adjustable Head Support,5 Point Harness
28.5 x 22.0 x 20.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box