Time to go on a camping adventure for a day of play, swimming, and picnicking as Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are headed for an outdoor adventure! Silly actions help transform this Mickey rolling camping vehicle into a campground playset! Slide out the awning on one side of the camper and get some shade. Open the side of the camper down to reveal the picnic area. Flip the other side of the camper down, lay in the lounge, pull up on the umbrella and slide down the Handy Hand to the pool! Need a snack? Open the fridge and see Handy Hand ready to serve you a frosty cold soda. Need a nap? Well, Mickey or Minnie can swing in their comfy hammock! Mickey is ready to grill on his BBQ, but you can also manually flip the BBQ panel over to reveal a sink and stove. When it's time for bed, spin the sun on Mickey's tent from day to night while Minnie sleeps in her camper bed. Includes 7 pieces for camping fun: Mickey figure, Minnie figure, stove and grill combo, umbrella, tent, fire, and hammock. Camper rides on real-rollin' wheels!
- Mickey's camper transforms into a campground
- Slide out the awning on one side of the camper
- Open the side of the camper down to reveal picnic area
- Flip the other side of the camper down to lay in the lounge and slide into the pool
- Open the fridge and flip down the sink.
14.7 x 11.0 x 5.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability