CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Build a fully functional, motorized model of a V-Twin motorcycle engine. The engine is designed in a 90 degree "V" configuration, with simulated chain driven overhead camshafts, working valves and illuminating spark plugs. It features plated exhausts, engine covers, and air filter cover, and plays an engine sound while the model operates. Contains nearly 100 pieces and everything you need to assemble the model. Comes with a Haynes style manual giving you step by step instruction as well as interesting information about V-Twin engines. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Over 150 parts to build a Motorcycle Engine Kit, instruction manual, step-by-step diagrams, tools. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- For 1 or more players
- Ages 14 and up
- Made in China
batteries are required (not included)
16.5 x 12.0 x 4.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box