Braid a thin cotton string into a strong elastic cord, attach a sewn leather cuff to hold soft foam balls, and you have made your own slingshot! After a little practice, you will be able to aim, fire, and hit your targets skillfully. Your braided slingshot is as pretty as it is effective. Make different types of braids and lots of braided crafts such as a rope ladder, jump rope, horse halter, and armband. Learn about spinning fibers and how braids make weak fibers stronger.
- 16-page, full-color manual
- 1 activity
- Braid your own slingshot to fire off soft foam balls!
- Learn about spinning fibers and how braids make weak fibers stronger.
7.3 x 5.0 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability