CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Put your best-laid plans into motion with this brain-boosting, make-you-think game! Build a maze with curvy, colorful pieces by following the designs pictured on the Activity Cards. Then, push hand-eye coordination to the limit as you map a path through the maze, tilting the board and guiding the ball around the obstacles and into the goal. Give it a try by creating your own design! It's a one-of-a-kind challenge that revs up engineering and critical thinking skills. Endless combinations of designs provide multiple levels of play. Includes maze board and base, 17 maze pieces, 4 balls (2 red, 2 blue), and 10 Activity Cards. Board measures 10"L x 2"H. For 1 to 4 players. Grades K+ Ages 5+
Kids create mazes with colorful, curvy pieces by replicating the ones from the activity cards! Then, maze masters hone hand-eye coordination, critical thinking, visual processing and coordinated movement skills as they navigate the maze and guide the ball. The large black base provides visual contrast against the pieces and allows ample room for successful placement of pieces. And, there's no need to play alone. Incorporate multiple players for cooperative play and shared problem solving practice! Includes 17 maze pieces, 4 balls and 10 activity cards. Accommodates up to 4 players.
20.3 x 13.8 x 2.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability