CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Solve the mystery of the missing cake to win the game of Clue Junior! Who took a piece of the cake before dinner? Can you figure out who took it, when they took it, and what they drank with it? Look for clues in the white and yellow bases as you take your turns, and write down the clues you discover on your detective sheet. Was it Colonel Mustard at 2:00 with a glass of milk? But do it in secret and don't let anybody see what you write, because every clue gets you closer to solving the mystery and winning the game. When you're ready, you'll make your accusation - and if you're right, you win!
Clue and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Includes gameboard, 6 character pawns, 6 furniture pawns, 7 white bases, 7 yellow bases, detective notepad, die, label sheet and instructions.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Ages 5 and up
For 2 to 6 players.
Adult assembly required.
- Clue Junior game is mystery fun for kids
- Solve the mystery of who took the piece of cake before dinner
- White and yellow bases have clues under them
- Detective sheets help you keep track of clues
10.5 x 10.5 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability