Mamas & Papas Armadillo Flip Stroller - The Revolutionary Big Little Stroller.
We know that becoming a parent is complicated enough, without worrying about changing their stroller when they outgrow it. So the revolutionary Mamas & Papas Armadillo Flip is the only stroller you'll ever need. Perfect for newborns, it's an ultra compact travel system-ready design. The small wheels are ideal for nipping around your favorite suburban and city destinations, and a reversible seat means you can easily flip baby's view from you to the world. But best of all, it doesn't matter which way the seat's facing. The innovative patented design lets you fold it down with one hand - forwards or backwards - in seconds, into the most compact fold out there.
Folded Size: H: 30 x W: 22 x D: 10'' Approx
- Wriggle room - big seat designed to let them stretch.
- Patented 2 way easy-fold technology - folds and opens in seconds with one hand, whichever way the seat is facing so you never have to take the seat off to fold.
- The world's most compact fold - the smallest in its class, fits easily into a Fiat500.
- XXXL hood - with UPF 50+ fabric gives maximum weather protection.
- Travel system ready & car seat compatible. Car seat adapters sold separately
With Adapter (Sold Separately)
Weather Protection,Adjustable Canopy,Adjustable Head Support,Cargo Basket
29.1 x 19.6 x 10.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability