Tracy Anderson: The Pregnancy Project Join me as we journey through pregnancy together, keeping our bodies fit and healthy as we prepare to give birth. MONTH 1: This is your first month of pregnancy. You're likely to often feel tired. Together we'll take it slow, listening to our bodies and finding our center. MONTH 2: You're starting to really feel your pregnancy now, and nausea may be an issue. We'll work on range of motion, stretching and keeping our muscles strong and in proper alignment.
MONTH 3: We'll tone and stretch with a range of arm and leg exercises. Plus we'll continue to strengthen our abs while this is still a possibility.
MONTH 4: Hurray! You're now entering your second trimester. Hopefully your nausea is gone. We'll focus on lifting your butt and keeping you looking healthy.
MONTH 5: It's month five, and your energy is back. We'll continue to focus on lifting your butt, while we keep you moving and feeling strong-without overdoing it!
MONTH 6: You're recognizably pregnant now. We'll continue to keep you connected to your muscles, allowing your body to do what it needs for the pregnancy.
MONTH 7: You're entering your third trimester. Your baby has grown a lot. Now we'll concentrate on preparing our bodies for the birth. We'll focus on circulation and staying strong and flexible.
MONTH 8: The baby is really growing. We'll continue to move in order to keep our energy up and stay connected to our bodies, which are starting to feel a little foreign.
MONTH 9: We're preparing for birth. The goal is to open up your hips. We'll reduce the complexity of our movements but continue to work on circulation as we wait for our blessings to arrive.
7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability