One repetitive movement is all that is necessary to start the hippos munching! Each hippo can be activated with one isolated finger or an entire hand. Try to eat the most marbles and win the game. It's an ideal first game because parallel play is used along with the beginning concept of competition.
Hasbro first started in 1923. Hasbro, Inc. is a worldwide leader in children's and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. Hasbro is a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brand names such as GI Joe, Transformers, Playskool, Nerf, Star Wars, Clone Wars, X Men, Playdoh, Mr Potato head Lite Brite and SpongeBob.
It's fun to find out who has the hungriest hippo! Use an isolated finger or an entire hand because one repetitive movement is all that it takes to start the frantic feeding! It's simple. Whoever munches the most marbles wins. Plus, no reading is required. Players re also introduced to the concept of competition using parallel play - instead of turn-taking - for a less frustrating, more funfilled first gaming experience! For 2-4 players.
- Game base comes with 4 hippo heads, 4 hippo bodies, 4 marble launchers and guides, 20 plastic marbles, label sheet and instructions.
- 2-4 players.
10.4 x 10.4 x 4.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability