The research teams are outfitted and ready to embark on their adventures to find five forgotten cities. Who will lead the way to fantastic discoveries?
Each player guides a team of explorers on up to five expeditions. To advance along an expedition path, a card in the path's color must be played for each step forward. The card must be of equal or greater value to the player's card previously played on that path.
After playing or discarding a card, the player draws a new card. Skilled team leaders assess when to play, hold, or discard their cards to move their own teams forward while at the same time preventing their opponents' teams from getting ahead.
Points are awarded based on how far the explorers make it along their paths. Each step earns more points than the one before it, and the first three steps earn negative points. Along the way, players can increase points by finding artifacts, victory points, and shortcuts forward. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins!
- Based on Keltis, winner of the Speil des Jahres.
- An expanded version of the original card game for 2-4 players.
- Play time: approximately 30-60 minutes.
- A game of strategy, tactics, and risk.
11.6 x 11.6 x 2.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box