With this excellent entry-level telescope and astronomy kit, Kosmos continues a long tradition of inspiring people to reach for the stars. This high-quality refractor telescope with coated glass optics and plenty of accessories allows for countless exciting space observations. With it, you can see Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter (including its stripes), Saturn, the moons of both Jupiter and Saturn, Uranus, and many craters on the Moon. You can also see various nebula and galaxies including the Hercules nebula, Eagle nebula, Andromeda galaxy, and a seemingly infinite number of stars.
Beginners and advanced amateur astronomers alike can appreciate the quality optics, durable construction, sturdy aluminum tripod, and comprehensive, easy-to-follow astronomy book - all at a great value. In the instruction book, the scope and accessories are clearly explained so that even beginners can quickly find the moon, constellations, or planets in the night sky. Terrestrial observations on Earth are also possible by using the 1.5x erecting lens.
- 32-page, full color manual
- 20 experiments
- Includes an aluminum tripod with altazimuth mount and storage tray.
- With two eyepieces, Barlow lens and image reversal lens for observations on the ground.
32.0 x 10.2 x 5.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box