The deadly Otachi takes flight! Our latest ultra-deluxe kaiju action figure from Pacific Rim is the winged form of Otachi, with a massive wingspan of nearly 2 feet. It's extra-detailed, fully articulated and to scale with our Jaeger action figures, plus we've added a new feature... The included Flight Stand not only allows "in flight" poses, but can hold a Jaeger figure so Otachi can "carry" it aloft! Also includes an interchangeable tongue that can be removed to equip a sculpted "acid spitting" effect. As a special treat for collectors, the damaged tail stub on this figure can be removed to attach the full tail from the previously released Land Version of Otachi (sold separately).
Since 1996, NECA has been one of the largest manufacturers of some of the hottest licensed merchandise available. Their wide variety of licenses from movies, TV shows, video games, comic books and more provides customers with a huge selection of highly collectible products.
Be sure to visit our NECA brand store for superior collectibles, action figures and more!
- In scale to NECA Pacific RIm - Jaeger figures
- Flight Stand included to mimic Otachi in flight and can also carry a Jaeger figure
- Interchangeable tongue included for "acid spitting" effect
- Tail from previous land version fits into this flying version
- Wingspan almost 2 feet
11.0 x 8.7 x 7.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box