Bachmann Trains LIBERTY BELL SPECIAL - HO Scale Ready to Run Electric Train Set. The Liberty Bell Special train set celebrates our cherished Liberty Bell's historic train travels. The Bell's first rail trip in 1885 was to New Orleans for the World's Industrial Cotton Exposition while one of its last trips was to the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition in San Francisco. Specially modified Pennsylvania Railroad flatcars were used to carry the 2,080-pound Bell in its wide-ranging travels. The visits to nearly 400 cities and towns over a 32-year span drew huge cheering crowds and special celebrations that often included music, parades, and military salutes. We are proud to present the Liberty Bell Special, and through railroading, let you share in the Bell's rich history. This ready-to-run train set includes: 2-6-0 steam locomotive and tender with operating headlight, 1860-1880 combine "Philadelphia", 1860-1880 coach "Boston", flat car with Liberty Bell and Flags, 47" x 38" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track, power pack, and speed controller. Age Rated 14 and Up.Complete Set - includes everything you need to build your own Railroad.Features: flat car with Liberty Bell and Flags.47Ë x 38Ë oval of snap-fit E-Z TrackÂ®.Power pack and speed controller.HO Scale 1:87.
- Complete Set - includes everything you need to build your own Railroad.
- Features: flat car with Liberty Bell and Flags.
- 47Ë x 38Ë oval of snap-fit E-Z TrackÂ®.
- Power pack and speed controller.
- HO Scale 1:87.
28.1 x 17.8 x 3.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability