Bachmann Trains DURANGO & SILVERTON - N Scale Ready to Run Electric Train Set - N Scale Ready to Run Electric Train Set. Built originally as a mining line, the scenic value of the Durango and Silverton was quickly recognized in passenger service. After surviving natural disasters, wars, and financial instability, a determined staff (and starring roles in several Hollywood movies) promoted the tourism that ensures the line's survival to this day. Now recognized as a National Historic Landmark and a National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark, the Durango and Silverton continues to provide year-round tourist service. Our N scale Durango and Silverton ready-to-run set comes complete with, 0-6-0 locomotive and tender, old-time combine, two old-time coaches, 34" x 24" oval of nickel silver E-Z Track, power pack and speed controller.Complete Ready To Run Train Set.Powered by an 0-6-0 steam locomotive and tender.34" x 24" oval of nickel silver E-Z TrackÂ®.Power pack and speed controller.N Scale.
- Complete Ready To Run Train Set.
- Powered by an 0-6-0 steam locomotive and tender.
- 34" x 24" oval of nickel silver E-Z TrackÂ®.
- Power pack and speed controller.
- N Scale.
16.9 x 11.9 x 3.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability