The Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival game is a brand-new way to play with your favorite Animal Crossing characters. Your amiibo figures are front-and-center in this party game, and you'll get to use them with fun content. Bring to life an expansive and dynamic board game where the board is based on the months of the year like the core Animal Crossing series. The goal? Make your villager the happiest in town and party hard with your friends.
- Party with favorite Animal Crossing characters like Isabelle and Tom Nook - who have become amiibo.
- Experience the Animal Crossing universe in light-hearted board games based on the calendar, including the four seasons and seasonal events.
- Bring your amiibo to the party, collect Happy Points, play with your friends, and save your Happy Points to your amiibo to expand your own game even more.
- Use Animal Crossing amiibo cards in fun minigames.
7.7 x 5.5 x 3.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box