Give your imagination free reign as you combine the world of real engineering with the versatility of the Desert Adventure Set! Build 20 different models, from the dune-eating desert buggy, equipped with a life-like steering mechanism, to the super intense chase helicopter. Dismantle one model and build another until you've built them all. Then, see where your imagination takes you and assemble your own inventions to conquer the desert wilderness. The Desert Adventure set includes 263 parts, 2 real tools and easy-to-follow instructions. Explore the mechanical wonders of the world as you bring all 20 Desert Adventure models to life. The Future is yours to build with Meccano!
- Real-life shock absorber cushions impacts with ease and an ergonomic steering apparatus lets you corner like a pro. Desert buggy measures 9.5 inch long by 5.5 inch wide by 4.0 inch tall
- Assemble 20 different models, ranging from an enduring desert buggy to a chase helicopter!
- STEM toy: For over a hundred years, Meccano has been promoting children's STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) learning as they build and play
- Developmental benefits: As kids connect pieces and discover how the building system works, they're strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, while exercising their imagination!
- Includes: 263 Parts, 2 real tools, Metallic Colored Parts, 1 instruction sheet. For ages 8 and up. No batteries required.
2 AA batteries are required (not included)
13.7 x 9.8 x 2.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability