CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The ideal set for all aspiring mechanical engineers. This set demonstrates, hands-on, how a gear box works, what a planetary gear is and how it works, how the movement of a windshield wiper is produced, how to design a stable bridge or table, and much much more.
Includes 500 components for building 30 different models:
Bar Turntable Crank Gear 1 Crank Gear 2
Vehicle 1 Vehicle 2 Vehicle 3 Toothed Gearing with
Chains Vehicle with Steering Gearbox
Planetary Gear Bevel Gear Kitchen Appliance
Differential Gear Car Jack Windshield Wiper
Scissor Elevating Platform Lathe Four-bar Chain
Power Hacksaw Machine Beam and Scales Crane
Scales with Sliding Weight Lifting Tackle Table
Double Ladder Girder Bridge Bridge with Underbeam
Bridge with Upperbeam High Hunting Stand
Also includes 134 page full color construction booklet with detailed instructions for building all of the above models, as well as a multi-language, black and white teaching guide discussing the various aspects of mechanics and statics, including:
Dynamics Electric Motors Worm Gears Crank Gears
Fifth Wheel Steering Mandril Screw Spindle Joint Rope
Pulleys Bracing...and much more.
Includes Mini Motor, switch and battery tray for 9V block (Battery NOT included)
- Contains 500 parts for building 30 different models
- Build geared models, bridges, cranes and more!
- Ideal for all budding engineers!
1 9V batteries are required (not included)
18.3 x 12.6 x 3.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability