CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
How does a balloon drive or a bending rod drive work? What is the difference between a friction drive and a rubber-band drive? How can wind be used as a drive? This set provides a
glimpse into how different types of drives work. The brawny off-road vehicle with functioning steering and suspension can also be combined perfectly with the Motor Set XM and Control
Set for remote control ability. The instructional teaching and activity guide provides a great deal of interesting information on the principles behind the models. Contains 280 components (including a friction motor) for building 8 different models:
Vehicle with Steering â¢ Balloon Drive â¢ Bending Rod Drive
Wind Drive â¢ Off-Road Truck â¢ Buggy with Pullback Motor
Rubber Band Motor â¢ Trike with Pullback Motor
Can be combined with Motor Set XM, Control Set, Sound + Lights, and Accu Set for added capabilities. Requires a regular 9V battery (not included), or if you prefer, all models can also be powered with either the fischertechnik Power Set (#91087) or Accu Set (#57487) --each sold separately.
- 270 parts for building 8 models
- Off Road Truck, Trike with Pullback Motor, Buggy with Pullback Motor, and more!
18.3 x 12.6 x 3.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability