CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This set enables kids to explore the vitally important world of renewable energy, and helps them answer the question "how can ecological electric power be produced?". Production, storage and use of electricity from natural energy sources such as water, wind and the sun are graphically illustrated using various models and numerous experiments. This set, which is an upgrade of the previous Oeco Tech set, now includes two new solar modules. This not only guarantees more power; but the many new attachment possibilities ensure even more flexible use in the models. The Gold Cap included for power storage can release the stored power at a slower rate. This helps kids really understand these energy forms of
the future. This set can be combined with the new Fuel Cell Kit (#520401) to allow you to build additional models and operate them with a fuel cell.
Contains 370 components for building 14 different models. Also includes multi-language teaching and activity booklet as well as complete step-by-step assembly instructions.
Parts include a solar motor (2V), 2 solar modules (1V; 400 mA), Gold Cap power storage device, and LED ON/OFF switch. Can be used in conjunction with the Fuel Cell Kit (# 520401) to build additional models.
- 370 parts for building 14 different models
- Harness energy from wind, water and sun
- Selected as one of Dr. Toy's "Best Green Products" of 2014!
18.3 x 12.6 x 3.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability