CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The complete beginnerâs package for robotic engineers age 8 and older. With 200 components and the aid of sensors (phototransistor, mini-switches) and actuators (XS motor, indicator lights), kids can construct 12 easy-to-understand models such as a hand dryer, stamping machine, lighthouse with blinking light, merry-go-round or automatic sliding door. The ROBO LT Controller, with 3 inputs for sensors and 2 outputs for motors or indicator lights has a USB interface for simultaneous power supply. The ROBO Pro Light software makes quick programing easy as pie. The detailed teaching and activity booklet supports the learning process for students, making programming easy to understand. For tomorrowâs engineers. Set includes one ROBO LT Controller (USB interface/USB power supply), Software ROBO PRO Light, XS motor, 2 lights, lens tip lamp, phototransistor, 2 switchs, and a multi-language teaching and activity booklet. Windows PC Required for operation.
- 200 pieces for building 12 working robotic models.
18.3 x 12.6 x 3.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability