iTrip is a large family of products with a distinguished heritage. All iTrips send your music wirelessly to your FM radio so you can listen through your own speakers.
We call this particular iTrip "auto" because it gets its power from your vehicle's 12 volt accessory outlet. And we call it "universal" because it works with almost any portable audio device that has a standard 1/8" headphone jack (whether CD, MP3, cassette, or, yes, iPod).
And the "Plus" in this iTrip's name refers to its built-in USB port, through which you can charge your portable player. (Check your player's documentation for USB charging capability.)
Plug in your player's USB charging cable. Not only do you get to listen to your tunes while you're traveling, you arrive with a fully-charged player.
- Total cable length: 110 cm
- Input voltage: 12 volts DC
- Output voltage: 5 watts (5 volts DC at 1 amp)
- Frequencies: 88.1 to 107.9 MHz
- Circuit Protection: Built-in SmartFuse circuit breaker
7.0 x 4.5 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions