Double the playtime fun with the Waterfall Discovery Wall by Step2. Kiddos will enjoy scooping the water and watching as it cascades through the zigzags, spinners and funnels on this two-sided water wall. Children can allow their imagination to run wild as each water maze piece can be moved to create a new design. Made in USA of US and imported parts from China.
The Step2 Waterfall Discovery Wall Features:
- Double-sided water wall allows for multiple child play
- Scoop up water from the basin and pour it in the top bucket to start the water maze fun!
- Water maze pieces can easily be moved to create a new waterfall of zigzag play
- Bottom basin catches water as it rushes down through the spinners and funnels
- 13-piece accessory set included
- Minimal assembly required
The Step2 Company, LLC is a family company that fosters learning and development through creative play in children from birth to school-age years. With most products made in the U.S.A., Step2 designs and produces new toys that receive recognition every year for their durability, creative play value, and fun designs. The Step2 Company not only designs and produces innovative toys, it also provides parents and child care professionals access to learn and share information about the importance of creative play. Be sure to visit our Step2 Brand Store
for more information and products.
28.6 x 28.3 x 7.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box