CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Pipe cleaners were originally used to clean the stems of smoking pipes, because they were thin and flexible and were easy to push through the small opening of the pipe. But they are most fun when they are used in creative craft projects! You will learn how pipe cleaners can be twisted and bent into an endless variety of awesome fun projects.
Create amazing creatures and animals out of crazy pipe cleaners by following along with the stepbystep instructions in the book. Create dozens of creations like buzzy bees, fuzzy flowers, and groovy goldfish, or use the book as inspiration to create your own zany pipe cleaner projects! So, pull out some pipe cleaners and let's get started!
12.0 x 10.0 x 1.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability