The perfect method to learn chess!
A good start: 64 game levels including 5 beginners levels in which the computer encourages its opponent by deliberately sacrificing chessmen.
- To master: a learning mode where the computer indicates to the player whether a move is optimal or not.
- Motivating: the computer guides the player by giving out hints (hint function).
- Advanced: ELO 1800, visualisation of the played moves by LED (luminous diodes), sensitive chess board to memorise all the moves, play against the computer or with another player.
3 AA batteries are required (not included)
15.7 x 13.7 x 3.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability