CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Fun way to learn essential math skills about money. This Game includes actual size and accurately designed play money. Each set includes 3 games in a series of 6 cards each - total of 18 full color cards.
The Miniland Educational Dollar Shopping Game Skills:
- Visual discrimination and sorting
- Visual recognition of the currency
- Association of the values to the coins and bills
- Quantity comparisons
The Miniland Educational Dollar Shopping Game Each series is identified by a color code:
- Blue series: "Dollar bingo" - Visual recognition of Dollar coins and bills
- Green series: "Market game" - Breakdown of bills and coins making up a given price
- Red series: "I buy game" - Comparing the value of coins and bills with the notions of "greater than" and "less than"
Play time is a fundamental activity during childhood, and Miniland Educational offers consumers a wide range of toys for both play and learning time. Miniland Educational features products for a wide range of developmental skill/age level areas, such as infant items, role and dramatic play, early problem solving, math readiness, and literacy skills.
- Includes all Dollar bills and all coins
- Includes activity cards to play different challenging math games
- Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts; Not for children under 3 years
12.2 x 9.0 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability